Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mobile Patrol Security Supervisor
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must provide a rapid response service to emergency incidents including intruder alarm activations Trust wide in accordance with Security operational procedures.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must also provide a support service to the operational team and site based staff especially during twilight hours.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must provide rapid and safe emergency response service to all sites both during and outside normal working hours.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must provide accurate and detailed operational reports in relation to any incidents or occurrences that have become apparent during site visits.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must be responsible for dealing with emergency situations when attending emergency call-outs in accordance with operational procedures.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must ensure regular communication between mobile supervisor and the control room is maintained during the shift, for example: between site visits to report your location and highlighting any incidents or findings that have become apparent.
Job Title: Security Site Manager
- Responsible for monitoring the security operations for any organization or company.
- Implement security policies, regulations, rules, and norms and make sure that the environment in their organization is safe for employers and visitors.
- Also train a team of professionals including security staff and contractors; evaluate the effectiveness of these individuals in carrying out security objectives.
- Maintain living database of security incidents and threats; be aware of executive travel to your site(s) to assist with close protection and to mitigate risks.
- Draft and/or edit security incident reports and develop metrics to measure security effectiveness.
- Maintain all information and physical security systems and recommend new procedures and upgrades, as appropriate with substantiation.
- Ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, and availability of security systems.
- Must keep senior management informed of security-related issues on an ongoing basis (periodic reporting).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants from (ogudu,ikeja,ketu,ojota,maryland) should forward their application and CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in Person at Our Office:
38 Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus stop,
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2017.